Bodyhealth PerfectAmino Tablets Reviews


Perfect Amino Tablets Reviews

  • "I can say without hesitation that this product is incredible! I am 60+ years of age, and within a day of taking it, I felt as if I were 40 again."  --David Winarchik
  • "Really great stuff. My whole family is using it. My kids are athletes and they feel stronger and perform better. My mother has Parkinson's. I had her on a 8 week cycle with great nutrition and three times a week with a trainer and her results are incredible. She regained her balance."  --Jonathan R.
  • "These are the cleanest aminos on the market for sure! I feel good knowing that I'm consuming a clean product. For context, I'm a distance runner. I take  pills about 30 minutes before I run and I feel great."   --Dominic Rivera
  • "I bought the item to build muscle. I take 6 tablets 30 minutes before exercise. In one month I can see very good change in muscle. I am 63. I recommend this product."  --Fakir Rahman

Reviews on PerfectAmino XP Powder

  • "Amazing! I have been a loyal monthly customer for over 6 months since my first order last year; not many supplements get my attention like this one did! Very effective with marked boosted performance and recovery from exercise and work."  --Obadiah
  • "It's really good. Great balance of essential amino acids. Works great!"  --Joaquin Godey
  • "Flavor isn't the best; but I really like the product overall."  --Shantal
  • "Works well! Efficacy as desired."  --Jessica C.
  • "Easy to take, definite increase in sustained energy throughout the day while taking this product."  --Mark
  • "Absolutely the best aminos I've ever taken. I take right before exercising and doesn't bloat me at all."  --CJ Gillespie
  • "I like it, seems I have little more energy after only one week. While it's not the greatest tasting drink, it isn't bad either. It tastes much better than Gatorade. Just put one scoop and 80z of ice water, shake it up and drink it down."   --Unnamed customer
  • "My doctor recommends this product due to the very high 99% -ish absorption, compared to all others on the market. I use it within one hour before and or after any workouts to help build muscle and even during times when I am unable to exercise and do Pilates, I see a definite firmness in my arms and legs! Fantastic product!"   --Lina

Learn more about PerfectAmino